‘THE PUBLIC RELATIONS & MEDIA MANAGEMENT PROGRAM’ is a ‘HIGH-VALUE INDUSTRIAL CERTIFICATION’, developed by media experts ‘PRIMECORP99’ & certified by India’s premiere Media Institute, the prestigious ‘Press Club, Mumbai’ – the hub of the Indian Media. It offers you a reputed & quality academic platform to ‘PowerCharge Your Career’ as a certified Communications Professional within the booming Communications Industry or as a Communications Professional in any other industry which employs Corporate Communications or Public Relations.
The certification is Assignment-based, there are NO EXAMS.
The ‘PR & Media Mgmt-Program’ offers 6 vital factors that ensure you ‘MAXIMUM EMPLOYABILITY’ for a Brilliant Career:
- High-Value Industrial Certification: You would be certified by the prestigious ‘Press Club of Mumbai’, the nucleus of the Indian Media, adding high industrial value to the academic qualification.
- Complete Skill-Sets for Communications Professionals: via a thorough curriculum comprising lectures, seminars and written & oral assignments.
- Specialisations in Media and Non-Media Sectors: (Public Relations; Journalism; Event Management; Advertising; Corporate Communications)
- Work-Experience before course completion (via real-time projects)
- Placement Assistance: You get recommended by the prestigious Press Club and assisted for placements within a huge corpus of corporate, non-corporate and media agencies looking forward to absorb our certified participants!
- The Perfect Networking Platform for all Communications Professionals – The Press Club itself!
A detailed and personalized ‘Professional Assessment Evaluation’ or PAE is provided to each participant on completion of the Basic Course. This is an instrumental tool of analysis for professional development and serves as a guiding point for the student and the coordinator to mutually decide upon the preferred area of specialisation.
The Course has been developed in response to the increasing new-age media & specialized skills required in the Corporate Communications & Media sectors (Public Relations, Journalism, Event Management & Advertising). We offer a comprehensive, balanced curriculum comprising traditional and new-age Media practices, covering the latest trends and challenges in the Print, Electronic and Digital/Social Media domain. We offer a unique system of customized, real-time assignments based on your specialization or career focus, providing job-specialization, thereby maximizing your potential in the job market.
In order to ensure that our expert coordinators provide you with a one-on-one focus towards your career, we maintain a Batch size of 15 participants ONLY.
All sessions are highly interactive via numerous in-class assignments. Assignment could be written, oral, individual and group. Assessments are based on coursework (assignments, strategy-docs, presentations) & interactive sessions. We also conduct workshops and lectures by Industry Experts.