Benefits of Having In-house PR Set-up
- Undivided Focus & Better Understanding: Your staff works with undivided focus towards your communication goals and ONLY your communication goals! Being a part of the organizational culture, they work with a greater sense of both - commitment and loyalty, as compared to an externally outsourced agency.
- Cost-effective: Having an in-house staff is by far the least costly option as compared to outsourcing.
- Higher Motivation / Greater Accountability: The trained in-house staff naturally has a greater stake in the company’s success than a hired / outsourced agency that is simply delivering services for a fee. The more familiar people are with their client, the more likely they are to aim for greater results, and when the ‘client’ is your direct employer, the accountability and dedication is that much more dynamic.
- Instant Access / Timely Responsiveness: Having your inhouse team with you ‘24 / 7’ ensures your work gets done ‘here and now’ instead of having to wait for an external agency to get back to you. In-house workforce enables immediate follow-up and quick response in crisis situations. Since an in-house professional is on site when developments occur, it proves that much more advantageous for the organization with respect to timeliness
- Being in the constant ‘know’: Another benefit of having an in-house team is that you are continually updated about the latest happenings on all levels.
- Selection and Supervision of Outsourced Agencies / Consultants: When your organization needs to outsource external agencies (or consultants), in-house staff could enlist and select these and assist these external agencies as well as serve as the best watch-dog over these to supervise and ensure that these agencies effectively deliver the goods on time.